Friday, May 4, 2012

Random Question





Sometimes you hear about teens “cutting” or “self-harming”.   Do you know anyone like that?  If so, tell the story (without using names).  Did you try you try to help them?  How? 


So last night  i was talking to one of my friends and she was talking about how her parents don't love her and how she wishes to die . I thought she was just messing around  because shes always messing around about how shes gonna run away from her parents. So I'm thinking that shes just playing around , so I just go along saying that sometimes I feel like that too. But this morning she came late to school and she look soo depressed i didn't realize that she had been cutting her self until  I caught her cutting herself in back of the stair case. I was shocked!! I just thought in my head what  the hell  is she doing. I pushed her tours the door and took the pocket knife from her. I started yelling at her saying "what are you doing , are you crazy" honestly I think I said thing worse then that. I never thought that I would see some one that care about cutting them self , I think if I wouldn't have  came in time I wouldn't have stopped  her from harming herself!! So then wile i was yelling at her she started slouching on the floor , I saw her crying there. I got this feeling that I should hug her and cry with!! So that's what I did I sat there on the floor crying with her but after like 10min I whispered into her ear "that she's beautiful and that cutting herself is not that answer to her problems, that she could trust me and tell me anything and that's what friends are for". The last thing I told was that I love her and I don't want to see her cutting again!! 


PS: This is not a true story I just made it up because I thought it was a good question and for all you girls that are harming yourself , stop and think to yourself ... is this the right way , ...do I really need to do this? you guy's are beautiful in your own ways and don't let anyone tell you that your worthless.


    


No comments: