Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Random Question



OMG






Who drives you crazy?


There are so many people who drive me crazy but if I had to choose it would me Miangel and my family[brothers & sisters].  Miangel is soo crazy she's always getting me and Abby in trouble and for the stupidest reasons. Shes loud, CRAZY, hyperactive and sometimes she gives me head aches, but I gotta admit i get used to it and she's still one of the best friends i ever had. I have three sisters and three brothers and I have to live with all of them, every time I get home it sounds like a jungle of little people. There soo annoying they don't let you do your homework, if you buy anything to eat for yourself in a few minutes it will be gone, there's toy transformers are all over the floor I swear I still don't know how I didn't get a heart attack.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Hi, Yahdiris, good job! And i agree with you because Miangel is very loud and crazy but she's still one of my best friend.

kevin said...

nice post you did a good post and nice random question

rey said...

good job i got i like how u show who drives u crazy and by the way in the first sentence u put me miangel it is suppose to be "be"