Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Random Question




What’s something you just can’t figure out?  Explain.

One thing I can't figure out is  why women get an abortion I mean I get that they don't want the baby  but that doesn't mean that they have to kill it. I think that this should be agents the law. I also think that women that get pregnant and want their baby should just put them in adoption , their are so many women and family's that aren't able to have children that the baby they  have could be theirs. Not many people understand what it is to have a living thing in you , there is a beautifully thing growing inside you.     

1 comment:

lahana said...

You make a good case for why women should not get abortions. Some common arguments made for why people get abortions are:

1) What if a person is raped? Should they have to carry a child that they did not intend to have?
2) If I have an abortion within the first 3 months of being pregnant it is not a baby yet.
3) If I decide to carry a child for 10 months (before I give it up for adoption) I will miss out on school or my job.

How would you respond to these arguments?