Monday, May 14, 2012

To Miangel and Abby


















Well if I never made it obvious I just wanted you guys to know that I love yaa!! You guys have always been there when I needed you and I also wanted to thank you. There is no word to describe how awesome you guys are. Miangel you are so unique and very loud but that also the reason why I love you, before I met you I was so shy and closed in and you made me realize that I have nothing to be scared of. I think that if I have never met you I wouldn't be as confident as I am today!!!Abby remember that fight we had in the 3rd grade , I swear we fought for the stupidest reason. But I don't get how like a few days later we were friends.You showed me that best friends go threw the good times and bad and either way we will end up standing right next to each other. Soo I hope we can still be best friends forever love yaa!!!!
Love,
Yahdiris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this beacause you guys look like you are the type to be best friend forever i like it because u guys look like you guys are very close and becuase look klike the type to be giong throw everything together

A.ortega said...

aww yh i remember that fight i bet we fought for the stupidest reason anyways love u too but ur not my friend or my best friend.... your my sister. :']