Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Random Question


When you meet someone your age the first time, what’s usually the first thing you notice? What’s something they could say or do in the first minute that would make you say to yourself “I want to be friends with him/her!”


Obviously the first thing I would notice of a person is there features , also i can notice when that person is shy or not comfortable.Something that would catch my attention is if there funny and tell me joke or something but most people that i hang out with or get along is Miangel and Abby there amazing people i wouldn't trade them for anyone . I cant compare anyone with them.So if i ever meet a new friend they would have to be like Abby and Miangel!!

1 comment:

lahana said...

What are Miangel and Abby's personalities. How are they different, how are they the same?