Friday, February 17, 2012

Random Queation


Are you good at keeping secrets? Are there any situations where you would tell your friend’s secret?
Hell yeah I'm good at keeping secrets what kind of friend would I be if i did not keep secrets?I wouldn't tell any one my friends secrets because that's something sacred , the only way i would tell another friend what my other friend told is if i ask another wise i wouldn't tell her. Things can get very ugly if you tell a secret to another person especially if it's something that they never told anyone.If I ever done something like that I would be be trading my friends!!!







2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi, i am tina. Yahdiris, your post is really good. I really like it. Good job!

Luz's Blog de la Escuela de Isla said...

of corse i am good work